Any activity that infringes terms of this Agreement violates copyright law and will be prosecuted according to the current law. We reserve the right to revoke the license of any user who is holding an invalid license.
By purchasing any product (Software) from FME you agree to the following terms (Agreement):
- We are the copyright holder of the Software. The Software or a portion of it is a copyrightable matter and is liable to protection by the law. You may not use any part of the code in whole or part in any other software or product or website.
- You may not give, sell, distribute, sub-license, rent, lease or lend any portion of the Software or Documentation to anyone.
- You may not place the Software on a server so that it is accessible via a public network such as Internet for distribution purposes.
- You are bound to preserve the copyright information. This includes the text/links at bottom of templates.
- We reserve the right to publish selected list of buyers of our Software.
- We will not be liable to you for any damages (including any loss of profits/saving or incidental/ consequential) caused to you, your information and your business arising by the use or inability to use this Software.
- We are not liable for prosecution arising from use of this Software against law or for any illegal activity
- If you fail to use the Software in accordance with the terms and conditions of this License Agreement, it constitutes a breach of the agreement, and your license to use the program is revoked.
- FME reserves the right to change this license agreement at any time and impose its clauses at any given time.
- License agreement remains effective until terminated. We retain the right to terminate your license to use the Software at any time, if in its sole discretion, you are not abiding by the terms of the Agreement, including, but not limited to obscuring or removing any link or copyright notice as specified in this agreement. You may terminate it at any time by destroying all copies of the Software. Termination of this Agreement does not bind us to return you the amount spent for purchase of the Software.
- If you continue to use this Software after FME gives you notice of termination of your license, you hereby agree to accept an injunction to enjoin you from its further use and to pay all costs (including but not limited to reasonable attorney fees) to enforce our revocation of your license and any damages suffered by us because of your misuse of the Software.
E-mail address must be valid because it will be used for communication purposes. It is strongly recommended to use an e-mail address associated with your company. Free emails can be used for registration and checkout process, but orders placed using free email service addresses will be checked more thoroughly and may take longer for activation as a result.
We reserve the Right
We reserve the right to refuse support and or customisation for certain types of sites which include the following; Adult Toys, Sex related, Alcohol, and any illegal drug related.